Monday, September 15, 2008

Night Hike, Birthday Parties, and the USU vs U of U game

So pretty much Saturday was the busiest day of my life. I started with a night hike Friday night with my residents! This was pretty much the coolest program I have ever done! Everyone had an awesome time and it felt so good to be outside like that! One of my residents, Matt, even brought a mask to try to scare people with. It rocked!
These are Jeff and my awesome residents!

After sleeping for a few hours, I then went to study for the FE in the library with some friends... Where I found out I don't study well with others. :( Oh well, at least I learned.

Following the study session, I went to the movies with a couple of my bestest friend, Val and Kacey!!!! We saw House Bunny, which was totally a dumb movie, but had a couple of good one liners. "I got to meet this freakin bird!" Haha...

After the movies, I had the girls drop me off at my other friend's house so I could celebrate her birthday! Steph is now 22! We got to play all the classic birthday games, pin the tail on the donkey, break a pinata, and sing happy birthday to her!

After her birthday party I went to the USU vs U of U game where U of U kicked our trash... surprise surprise... But the game was fun! I got to spend more time with Val and Kacey, and even Greg, Sarah, and Kenny! At one point, Val and I stole Kacey's camera and were taking random pictures of anything we saw. It was a lot of fun.
Sarah, Val, Kacey, and ME!

After the game, we went to celebrate Greg's 21 birthday!! I've never seen Greg so excited for anything. He could legally buy alcohol! It was so funny to watch him when he got ID'd. They asked for his ID and he was like "No problem!" and whips it out with a big grin on his face.Greg and Kenny

This was an awesome Saturday but it was jam packed with things to do. I'd do it again in a heart beat!

No comments: