Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back to School.. Back to School..

Man, school has only been in for almost two weeks but I feel like I've been going for four! Its crazy! I do like my schedule though. Most of the time I am free most of the afternoons, with the exception of meetings and such but that's okay. I am taking 5 classes plus an institute class this semester. My classes seem pretty interesting and I really like all of my teachers!

I also though I would add some of the pictures I've been hording since Halloween basically. Starting with my birthday at the bowling alley, birthday at macaroni grill with my family, black friday!, and Christmas.




Mandy baked me a cake for my birthday. This was a freaking delicious cake! She added strawberry jam between the layers and strawberry frosting on top. It was awesome! Too bad I didn't get to eat very much because I had too much for dinner.


This guy sang happy birthday to me in Italian! It was awesome! He also gave me a flower and Carson wanted to blow out my candles for me!
Me and Carson with my flower and piece of cake!

Coolest present ever! I love bridges! They are hanging on my wall! I really like them. I also got a really cute willow tree figurine of a girl with a cat! It sits right in front of my tv in my room! Its so cute!

This is my family after we ate! We almost got everyone to pay attention!
This is of Brian and me after Santa came and turned on the lights at the square the day after Thanksgiving


Phillip and Alli and their kids with Santa! When we went to Rock Creek to see the house with the lights!

Also, I got a wii for Christmas! And it has rocked! I've been playing Mario Galaxy in my free time! I have over 30 stars! And I bought mario brothers 3 with my wii points! And I finally have two controllers!

1 comment:

Brandi & Cole said...

Dang we are a good looking bunch!