So... I've been applying for jobs for the summer for the last three to four months. And I haven't had any luck. This has been really frustrating me. I've had interviews with a couple of people but haven't heard anything back from them. I've emailed them and everything. I am reaching a point of not knowing what to do. So, if you know of an engineering firm that will hire a civil engineer, let me know because it would be very useful to have a job.
To top things off, my housing job has been quite frustrating. I'm not sure what I want to do with it. They want me to be in charge of two floors next year but for half the pay of what I'm doing now. They are willing to cut back my responsibilities but its kind of hard to change some of the responsibilities of a job that is so involved in peoples lives. I was also thinking about doing the summer RA job but I decided against it because I am already burned out of housing and it would just be too frustrating to do that this summer as well. So this means that I need to find housing for the summer. But I need to guarantee that I will have a job for the summer before I for sure get housing.
But on a good note, I am going to Wicked on Thursday! I am so excited for this! It really should be an awesome experience! And to top it off, I get to celebrate birthdays with my family on Wednesday night! We get to celebrate Cole, Hannah, and Allie! Hannah turned 2!
1 comment:
Woot woot! Seriously CAN'T wait for WICKED! Good luck on everything else with the housing & job!
Post a Comment