Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mommy's Day

So I wanted to do this yesterday but I didn't really have the chance, seeing as I don't have internet when I'm in Logan unless I go up to campus. Anyways...

I just wanted to wish my mommy and all the other mommy's out there a Happy Mother's Day! I love my mom very much and she is an awesome influence on my life! I love when we get to share things together. Our bargain shopping adventures, going to/watching movies together, and just spending good times together! I hope that when I am older and am a mommy that I can have a good relationship with my kids like my mom and I have. I know we have our difficulties at times but who doesn't! Anyways, I just wanted to say I love you mom!

2 comments:

Nana/Vicki said...

Thanks Wendy!! I too love that we have a great relationship! I couldn't ask for a better daughter!
Mom

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

What a sweet tribute to your mama! You do have a good mom and I'm happy to be a part of it!