Monday, May 10, 2010

All Grown Up and Graduated!



It's hard to believe that after 5 years of college, I finally got my degree.  I am officially a college graduate.  On May 8, 2010 I received my degree from Utah State University in Civil Engineering!  I could go out and be a real engineer now!  It's crazy to think that!  Anyways, it was a fabulous day.  The weather was great and the commencement was too.

Danny Glover, the guy who plays in Lethal Weapons and Angels in the Outfield, was the speaker at commencement.  I thought his speech started out well but got a little boring but whatever.  In the afternoon I got to go to the college of engineering graduation ceremony where I received my diploma, well sorta (the thing that holds it at least).  It was a nice day.  And most of my family got to be there!  Too bad Cole and Brandi had to work, they were missed!   But here are some pictures from graduation!

1 comment:

Nana/Vicki said...

YEAH!! Way to go!! You did great! We are so proud of you!!
Mom & Dad

PS Now it's on to the next adventure