I feel like there's so much to do! Trying to plan a wedding is fun but stressful too! I'm trying to get as much done as possible before school starts so I don't have to do as much of it during school. So far, I've gotten a couple of things done. We ordered my dress! I'm really excited about it. It was a slightly frustrating experience finding a dress because living in Utah, girls tend to get married when they are like 18-19 and they are super skinny. While I'm not fat by any means, I have hips! And it is really frustrating to try to find dresses when most sample sizes are a 6 or 8, when you need at least a 10 to at least be able to see it on. But we ordered the dress I'm going with and it should be here in October! (Then just alterations and we're good to go!)
We also set a date, in case you didn't know. We are getting married November 19th in the Logan temple.
We've also decided on some of the food items for the reception, and I believe both reception and open house sites.
Now its on to the rest of the planning. If anyone knows of a good photographer in Utah or Idaho, let me know. Also if anyone knows of a good DJ that would travel to Rupert for a reasonable price.
1 comment:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylorsville-UT/photosbybecky/335973265519?ref=search
http://www.wix.com/photosbybecky/web
She went to high school with me and has been doing a great job with taking pictures. I don't think she's done a wedding yet, but check her out.
Post a Comment