Tuesday, November 9, 2010

10 days...

Not that I'm counting...
Actually I'm really not.  Its more of a, we are almost married.. its just next Friday, I don't know how many days that is though.  Haha
Anyways, we're so close!

I went to the temple on Saturday and received my endowments!  It was a very neat experience!  We're gonna go back on Friday!

Anyways, I just thought I'd write a post! 

For anyone that didn't get an announcement and wanted one, let me know, we have extras.  Also, if you just want the information about the reception and the open house, I'll post it below! 

Information about our wedding/reception/open house.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Reception in Rupert is going to be November 20. It will be held at the Rupert Stake Center (324 E 18th St, Rupert, Idaho 83350). There will be a receiving line from 6:30-8:00. Then we are going to dance the night away!!!!

There will be good food, good cake, and good dancing! We would love it if you would join us in celebrating!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Open House in Lindon is going to be November 27. It will be held at the
Wadley Farms (35 East 400 North, Lindon, Utah 84042). There will be a receiving line from 7:00-9:00.
There will also be good food, excellent cupcakes, and us!  So come see us!  (Even if you just want the cupcake!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI- We are registered at Target :-)
 

No comments: