So this has nothing to do with pumpkins but it is really easy. Today we made what I am now going to call the Merkley Easy Enchilada. We again just took stuff that we had lying around to make it.
All it is is chicken, black beans, salsa verde, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheese, tortillas and some enchilada sauce from the packets or whatever.
Mix together everything except the enchilada sauce into a bowl and then you can either layer it like a lasagna or spread it into tortillas and roll and place in the casserole dish. Then spread some of the mixture on top of the tortillas.
Preheat oven to 325 and mix up the enchilada sauce. Drizzle some on top and pop it in the oven for like 20 minute and you are good to go!
I've seen this done a lot of different ways but this is how ours turned out and I thought it was delicious and very filling. Add some roasted anneheim peppers as a side and it would have been even better! :-)
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Easy peasy pumpkin squeezy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment