Well... I turned 25 today. And I must say, having a birthday on a Sunday makes for a very uneventful birthday! Especially when it's also on daylight savings. That one extra hour was kind of nice though!
Some fun things that has happened in the last year since I turned 25.
1- Last year on this day, I went through the temple for the first time!
2- Two weeks later, I married a fantastic man whom I love dearly and couldn't imagine life without.
3- Finished my first semester then year of grad school.
4- Got elected as a region position for SWE
5- Went to conferences for SWE in Austin, TX and Chicago, IL!
6- Really got started on my thesis project! (Let's just hope I can finish it before I turn 26!)
There are many more things that I've done this past year but a lot of them involve Dan, so I want to save them for our anniversary!
But I can't believe how fast this year has flown by!!! Seriously, its been crazy!
Yesterday my parents came to visit and we had a lot of fun. Mostly we just shopped in Cache Valley but that is okay because we never go shopping here anyways! And my mom is such a bargain hunter so its so much fun to go shopping with her! They also brought me a DQ ice cream cake which is my all time favorite cake! (There is no cake involved in this cake.) I am very blessed to have so many people in my life that love me and care for me!
Its been a fun past year and I hope the next one is just as fun! Maybe I'll be able to say I graduated with a MS degree too! (Seriously though, I better be done by then!) And who knows where we will be in a year from now. We could be here or in a number of other places. I am definitely looking forward to another year!
Who says being a quarter of a century old can't be awesome? Cause I sure don't! I'm gonna rock 25 like no other!
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday! Glad it was a good one.
Post a Comment