Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! Welcome 2012!

We've had a fantastic year.  I would recap what we've done, but I did that on our anniversary post and on my birthday post so I think you've had enough of that in the past month or so.  We are very excited for what 2012 will bring!  Here are a list of things we are looking forward to and goals we have!
-Wendy going to Hawaii for the first time!  (SWE conference!)
-Graduating!  Dan with his Bachelors in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, and Wendy with her Masters in Environmental Engineering
-Celebrating our second anniversary!
-Attending the temple as much as possible!
-Getting in better shape! (This is a continuation from last year but it's something we are still working on)
-Eating better balanced meals!
-Exploring new foods!
-Going on more vacations and trips together!

We had a fantastic 2011 and are excited to spend another year together!  We are very thankful for all the love and support we have gotten from all our friends and family!

No comments: