I passed the FE! It was the scarest thing of my life. I got this email from NCEES saying the following:
"NCEES has released the results for the October 2008 Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) and the Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) examinations. Your exam results will be available online until 12:00 a.m. EST, December 22, 2008. To access your results, please log in to your ELSES account and follow the instructions posted. Your exam results will then be e-mailed to you as a pdf attachment. "
And my heart started pounding. Needless to say, I instantly logged on to my ELSES account to get my results. And it tells me that my results will be emailed to me within the next hour. So I'm hoping that maybe I would be lucky and it would come soon. But no. I came back to my computer about every ten minutes to check if I got my email yet or not. And FINALLY, an hour later, I get an email. And all it says is, "Your results are attached."
Now my heart is really pounding because my computer just won't move fast enough to download the two files that are attached. When it finally downloads it won't open very fast either because my computer's just that lame. Well finally it opens. And this is the first thing I see:
YAY!!! It's so exciting! I'm glad I prepared so well for it. Its such a relief to be done! I was so excited, I actually started crying and I couldn't honestly believe what I was seeing. I literally printed it off to make sure I wasn't just seeing things!
Oh man it feels great! I'm an ENGINEER IN TRAINING!!! WOOT!
Too bad I didn't get a recording of me reading my letter. Maybe, if they actually send a paper version, I'll record me opening it! :)
Oh, and to top things off! I got the best grades I've ever gotten at USU so far. A, A, A, A-, B, B!

No comments:
Post a Comment