Just so everyone kind of knows what's been going on, cause I'm a slacker at this right now. School has been crazy busy! I've been working on reports and preparing for finals! It has been a crazy finals week too because I've only had two finals. I finished one today and it wasn't too bad. We'll see how I did come tomorrow when my grades get posted! But so far, I've gotten three A's! I probably got a B- or a C+ in my economics class but I'm okay with that because economics is the devil! I have one final on Friday! I'm hoping to do well on this final, I've been doing really well in the class so far but this test could either make or break my grade. I've been at an A- since our last test and I'd really like to keep that.
Forget about school, I got in my first, and hopefully only, car accident on Monday! Talk about scary! It wasn't even that big of an accident but it scared the crap out of me! I was upset for hours! Luckily, no one was really hurt. I got whiplash, but it is going away pretty fast. I'm still a little sore today. My car, on the other hand, is in PERFECT! condition. Who would have thought that a car almost older than me could hold up so well!?! They don't make cars like they used to though, because the car behind me cracked their bumper. I got to go to the emergency room too, which is something I haven't done since I was about ten. I got to wear a neck brace and lay on a backboard. Brian took pictures of it for me, so I'll add them on here once I get them! They took x-rays and made sure that I wasn't injured inside. But, they let me go and told me I should be fine, I'll just be sore for a while.
However, on a happier note, I'm going to Kurt Bestor on Saturday! And Friday night, we are going to go see Temple Square and see the lights! I'm excited for that. Seeing Christmas lights is one of my favorite things to do every year! I am way excited for both! And I'm excited to be done with classes so I can read like fifty books over winter break! Just need to figure out what to do for New Years!
1 comment:
Drive safe this weekend! There's supposed to be a big storm hitting late tonight and especially tomorrow. And have fun at Kurt Bestor. I love him!
Post a Comment