Sunday, October 18, 2009

SWEet Conference

Oh my gosh I am in love with SWE even more than I ever was before. This has been one of the best experiences I've ever had. Not only did I get to go to a taping of the Price is Right, where I got to run on stage! (Watch Dec. 18!!!) But I got to learn a lot about myself and about other women in engineering. There were over 4000 other women in engineering at this conference in Long Beach, CA. I even got to do an interview with one of the Senator's for region D. It was so much fun and I'm so glad I got to go! I'll blog more about it later!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Wendy, I am glad that you finally made your blog public, or at least so I can see =)

I can't believe you came all the way to CA and didn't even tell us. Maybe you didn't have time, but we would have met you somewhere to see ya!! Maybe next time!!

It looks like you are doing awesome with your life!!!

Wendy said...

Haha well, I did put it as my facebook status! I honestly don't know where anyone is in California. Hopefully I'll get to go go Cali again soon though. I would have liked to have seen you guys. I love seeing all your pictures of you and your girls.

I hope everything is going well.