I may be a day late and a dollar short but hey at least now I have the pictures. Halloween this year was a lot of fun. My friends Mandy, her husband Matt, Brian, and I hosted a Halloween party! It was fun and we played games until it was no longer Halloween. We even had a random Luigi come into their house and say "awkward." This was because Matt was Mario, and Brian was Luigi. It was really creepy and funny at the same time.
Also, some of our friends were dressed as the Twilight cast. There was Jacob, with the cutoff jeans and no shoes! Edward, that actually sparkled. And Bella, who was beautiful as always!
The night before, Brian and I carved some pumpkins. I carved an H1N1 puking pumpkin, a pumpkin pi, and a ghost that says "BOO!" Brian carved a fishbowl that had Nemo's dad Marlin Dory.
I also made part of my costume, the daisies, and part of Brian's costume, the hat and some buttons for the suspenders.
A week ago, I carved a spider into a baby pumpkin and the next day I carved a web for the spider! They turned out awesome! I had such a good Halloween. I hope this next week goes as well!
Oh, and in case you didn't know, my (ack) 23 birthday is on Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment