Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday with Family



This is me opening my cards from my family! My brother, Phillip, gave a funny card. It said you can pick yer nose, but you can't pick yer family! You can't roll em and flick em either. Hahahaha. It was totally Phillip.



I asked for a crock pot for my birthday! And boy is this like the most awesome crockpot ever! Not only is it black! But it comes with three different size pots. It works amazingly too! I made a roast on Sunday in it and it tasted great!

And last but not least, our waiter and the servers at Tucano's were AWESOME!!! Our waiter looked like Zac Efron, which was kinda funny. He had a great smile too! ;-) They even sang to me!

3 comments:

meg said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And I'm totally jealous of that crock pot, by the way. What a weird thing to be jealous of, right?

Wendy said...

Don't worry. I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of this crock pot! I asked for it sometime this summer. Haha. You guys should totally go to Tucanos sometime though, it's delicious!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Glad you had a fun birthday and got just what you wanted! We had so much fun spending time with you!