Seriously... I must have the worst luck with my car now. Not even a year ago, I got in my first car accident/ticket. I rear-ended a car and then got rear-ended. Since then, I got in an accident on my way home to Idaho when a truck with their tailgate down pulled out and stopped and I hit their tailgate.
And today, the best of them all...
I was at Burger's Etc. in Burley in the drive through, when this lady in front of me proceeds to first pull up onto the curb then pop into reverse and back right into me. Like I don't mean just got accidentally too close, she actually didn't see me behind her in a drive through. It was RIDICULOUS!!!
On a different note, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a great day! And enjoy all your friends and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment