I can't believe how fast this year is going by. It is already finals week! And the best of all, I only have one take home final! I was suppose to have three but one got canceled and the other one I may or may not go and take depending on what my score was on our last test, which I'll get tomorrow.
It just seems so crazy to me because this means that after I turn in my take home final, I only have one semester left of my undergraduate career! I can't believe how fast this is going by. During Christmas break, I'm going to be studying for the GRE so I can spend the month of January and part of February applying for grad school. And then after that I plan on looking for a real person job!
I just need to decide where I'm really willing to move to. On one hand I would love to go just about anywhere. But on the other hand, I would rather stay near my family. I just hope that things work out for the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment