Oh my goodness... Christmas is upon us now! I can't believe this year has flown by so fast! I am super excited for Christmas this year, but a little lonely. This year it is my brothers' turns to go to their inlaws for Christmas and not my parents house. So I will be the only kid at home. Cole and Brandi are planning on stopping by, I'm sure, but they are really spending the holidays with Brandi's family. Phillip, Allie, and kids are going to Allie's family. Which leave me at my parents. It should be an exciting event though! I love spending time with my parents.
The number one thing I am excited for on Christmas Eve.... LIFE!!!! You have no idea how much I love this game. It is my favorite. Sadly, last year we didn't get to play, but we are going to make up for it this year. I also have a few puzzles to work on! This is a tradition every year. Last year, I did a puzzle in one night, we'll see if I can beat that this year.
And the coolest thing of all! You can TRACK SANTA!!!!!!!!! This site tells you all about where Santa is and when he is coming to your house. (I'll give you a hint, its around midnight usually...) Anyways, I hope you all have a
1 comment:
Merry Christmas to you too! Being the only child at home only means EXTRA SPOILED! Take advantage of it hahaha!
Post a Comment