Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Merry (Late) Christmas!

It was a wonderful time!  Dan and I got to go to Rupert for Christmas this year and it was a lot of fun.  We got to make gingerbread houses from scratch, sugar cookies, play awesome games like telestrations, and just have fun with family.

We had so much fun helping with Christmas fun.  I think one of my favorite things that we did was make the gingerbread houses and the cookies.  Hannah, our cute little niece, was such a helper!  She helped me roll it out, cut out cookie shapes, and anything we would let her do!  It was really cute.  We also helped her and Carson decorate sugar cookies for Santa.  I sure hope Santa likes a LOT of sprinkles!  :-D  But it was fun.

On Christmas morning, my favorite part, was waking up to Dan!  That was one of the best presents ever!  But something really exciting was what we got for Christmas!  We got books!  And lots of them!  We got books from Dan's parents, and books from each other.  And we even got books from my parents, sort of.  "Santa" got us both our own Kindle for Christmas which means we got even more books for Christmas.  (If anyone knows of any great accessories for Kindles let us know!)  Dan also got seasons two and three of Big Bang Theory, one of our FAVORITE TV shows!  And also the game Qwirkle!  I got an awesome murder mystery dinner game, which we are excited to use sometime, and some color changing fingernail polish from Del Sol which I'm SO excited to use!  (Little did Kathryn know that I used some of the color changing polish on Dan this spring! hehe)

Other exciting news... WE BOUGHT A CAR!!!!  Dan and I have officially bought our first car together!  We have been having car problems lately and had been seriously considering buying a car.  Well, we did!  We bought a 2010 Pontiac G6 in Black!  We're very excited and thankful to be able to do that right now.

Anyways, I hope you all have had a fabulous holiday and that the new year brings you lots of joy and fun!

No comments: