Happy New Year's! Isn't is exciting! We are now on to 2011! It seems so crazy to me. Five years ago I was starting my second semester at college. Last year I was starting my last semester of my undergrad. This year I'm starting my second semester as a grad student, I have a husband, I have wonderful family, and Dan and I have a new car! And things couldn't get better. It amazes me every day when I wake up to realize how far I've come over the last few years since I've been out on my own. I feel like my life is really starting to change and I'm truly becoming a grown up. And it doesn't scare me nearly as much as I thought it would.
Dan and I have been talking about some of our goals for the next while and what we are going to accomplish. I think its important to share your goals with other people so they can help you achieve them. So here goes:
-Get in better shape. (Which includes getting lower BMIs for both of us.) We are already putting good use to our Wii Fit but we're gonna step it up.
-Do better in school this semester. Not that we did that bad last semester, but I know both of us could have done better than we did.
-Finish reading the Book of Mormon together. We're really close so we just need to finish it!
-Read the New Testament together.
-Pay off our new car ASAP! :-)
There are a few more but those are the most important ones right now. Now to make my blog a little more interesting than a bunch of words, I'll add some pictures!







No comments:
Post a Comment