Monday, January 10, 2011

New Semester

Welcome to a new semester!  It should actually be a pretty good semester!  Dan is taking, I think, 15 credits.  I am taking 10.  I decided Friday to add another class and get rid of a thesis credit!  It should be pretty good really. 
Today was the start of the new semester!  It seems to be going pretty well so far, but I haven't attended my first class yet.  It's not for another hour.  But I'm really excited for this semester, all of my classes seem really interesting.  And the best part, on at least Monday and Wednesday, I have an hour of free time right before class which I hopefully can spend reading for fun!  I'm really excited for that!  Anyways, just wanted to do a quick update before school and work gets our lives hectic! 
To everyone who just started the semester, good luck!  To all of you who are already done, way to be! 

1 comment:

Viva said...

Good luck on your semester too! Have you decided what you want to your thesis on yet??