I can't believe how lucky we are. A year and a few days ago Dan and I told each other "I love you." Well it wasn't quite like that, it was more like, "I'm going to tell you something that might freak you out. I think I love you." "That does freak me out, but I think I love you too." But either way, it was love, hard and fast. After that day, Dan decided that he needed to move out of the e-floor so we could actually date. We started officially dating the day he moved. Now, a year later, we are still in love, married, and having a fantastic time being so.
For Valentine's day, we ended up going to Papa Murphy's and buying a pizza, running to A&W and buying rootbeer and going home to eat. We had a lot of fun. We set the table with our awesome fancy glasses and had fresh flowers, and a panda. That's right, we had dinner with a panda!
Dan got me a pillow pet panda for Valentine's day! They are just so cute. (I don't care if you make fun of me I think they are awesome!) Dan got a love note written on engineering paper and some candy. (I tried to think of something good but that was all I could come up with. I'm pretty sure he liked it though!)
We spent most of the rest of the evening doing homework like good little engineers do. But we did get to go visit some of our Moen friends before we got dinner! I miss hanging out with all of them!

No comments:
Post a Comment