Well, things have been going pretty well for us lately. Last weekend we were able to go down to Tooele and spend time with my brother and his family. It was so much fun to hang out with them! The kids were so fun and it was really fun to just stay up Friday night talking to Phill and Allie. On Saturday, Phill, Allie, Dan and I went to the SLC temple to meet up with Dan's family to do a temple session. It was really cool to see the inside of the SLC temple, I had never been in it before and it is just beautiful! After the session, we went back to Tooele and hung out with the family until about 7 when we left. Overall, we had a fantastic time with them and couldn't have asked for a better weekend.
School is going pretty well. Dan seems to be doing well in his classes this semester and I am definitely enjoying mine more. I'm finally making some progress on my research project as well which is good. We haven't been able to exercise as much as we would like but there are only so many hours in the day.
And last but not least, I think I found a new show that I love! Doctor Who! Oh my gosh it is amazing. I have been watching it on netflix and it just makes me laugh. I'm on to season four right now and I'm not sure what I'll do after I finish it because its the last session available on netflix. And now I really want the TARDIS cookie jar.
No comments:
Post a Comment