Monday, April 18, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I feel like I have lots of posts that say this.  We are crazy busy!  But sometimes it's so true.  Since I haven't blogged since last month I can do an update of everything that has happened.

-We went to Vegas for the first time (well me for the first time that I remember)
-Had a fantastic party with my Bullen girls and their respective men!  (And Jon of course who counts as all of our respective men!  We love Jon!)
-Dan's brother came home from his mission!  I got to meet him for the first time.  He had the fun adventure of meeting not one, but two new sister-in-laws.  Dan realized afterward that Amy and I should have switched places but it was too late then haha.
-General Conference (Which is always good!)
-Dan took the FE (Which I'm sure he slaughtered!  He's just cool like that.)
-Dan's cousin got married!
-We got to spend some time with Cole, Brandi and Sadie (only on night but its better than nothing!)
-We are tentatively moving in August (technically we signed the paper but we could cancel up to July 11th.)

We also have a busy month ahead as well.
-Easter!  I'm so excited for Easter!  We are going to my parents and I'm happy!  Plus I'm going to win the egg hunt!
-Another one of Dan's cousin is getting married and we get to go to the sealing!
-THE SEMESTER ENDS!!!!!

That's all for now!

No comments: