This year we went to my parents for Easter! (We usually do!) And it was a blast! We had a wonderful time! Yesterday we went to the Twin Falls Temple and it was amazing! I learn new things all the time when I go! We also got to go to Shoshone Falls (which I posted about yesterday!) It was really awesome!
Afterward, we went home and had dinner and Ash and Slade came over! We got to hang out with them for most of the night! We also got to color eggs! Dan and I had fun with them. You can see them below!
So every year for Easter, we have an egg hunt! But it's only two dozen eggs that we dyed and they are only hidden in the living room of the house. (This started a few years ago between me and Cole but now its between Dan and I.) Last year Dan one, but this year I was determined to win! It was intense, but I hit the jackpot! (Plus my dad hid 3 in his bedroom to make it more interesting but it didn't work like he planned haha oh well.) I won 13 to 8. We are now 1-1, maybe next year we'll see who really is the best.
We also got our baskets when we came home from church. We got some tomato plants! And we each got our very own golf set! We were really excited about that! You can see our video of our adventures below as well! We're excited to set up a mini golf course in our apartment this summer!
The grandmas also came out for a delicious dinner that my mom made! We had cornish game hens and they were fantastic! We also had some fun with some bubbles. If I get a hold of those clips I'll add them too. Overall it was a fantastic weekend! I'm so glad we got to go home and spend some time with my parents. We haven't been there since Christmas!
(Well maybe I'll get the video on here.. its not working right now but here is the link if you wanna watch it.)




Afterward, we went home and had dinner and Ash and Slade came over! We got to hang out with them for most of the night! We also got to color eggs! Dan and I had fun with them. You can see them below!
So every year for Easter, we have an egg hunt! But it's only two dozen eggs that we dyed and they are only hidden in the living room of the house. (This started a few years ago between me and Cole but now its between Dan and I.) Last year Dan one, but this year I was determined to win! It was intense, but I hit the jackpot! (Plus my dad hid 3 in his bedroom to make it more interesting but it didn't work like he planned haha oh well.) I won 13 to 8. We are now 1-1, maybe next year we'll see who really is the best.
We also got our baskets when we came home from church. We got some tomato plants! And we each got our very own golf set! We were really excited about that! You can see our video of our adventures below as well! We're excited to set up a mini golf course in our apartment this summer!
The grandmas also came out for a delicious dinner that my mom made! We had cornish game hens and they were fantastic! We also had some fun with some bubbles. If I get a hold of those clips I'll add them too. Overall it was a fantastic weekend! I'm so glad we got to go home and spend some time with my parents. We haven't been there since Christmas!
(Well maybe I'll get the video on here.. its not working right now but here is the link if you wanna watch it.)
| All of our Easter eggs, plus my favorites sticking out! (I like the dino!) |
| Wendy's Easter Basket! |
| Dan's Easter Basket |
| Everyone's baskets |
No comments:
Post a Comment