Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday dinners

We enjoy cooking around here.  A couple of weeks ago, before school started, we decided that we wanted to try our luck at making Indian food!  It was really fun and delicious. 

Because of this, we decided that we really wanted to try making a lot of other new things.  So this weekend, we decided that we wanted to make French Onion Soup for dinner!  Boy it was delicious!  We even found a recipe that was French Onion soup for 2!  Perfect serving size and everything!  We enjoy cooking together cause it's like a mini-date for us when we do that.  Today was no different!  We had a blast cooking and enjoyed eating it together. 

Here's a picture of our soup!

1 comment:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Yum! I love French onion soup! I made it a couple of years ago and loved it but Phill wasn't impressed that it didn't have "meat" (you know how he is!)so I haven't made it since! LOL