So I need some ideas for a couple of things. My birthday is coming up and Dan has been asking me what I want, but I don't know what to tell him. There's not really a lot of things I want currently, I mean I have a few ideas that would be nice but none of them are must haves. Here's my list so far:
-hiking shoes
-camelbak backpack
-one of those cool chairs that I posted about earlier
Anyone have any other ideas?
Also, I need a good idea for Dan's anniversary gift. Our first anniversary is about six weeks away and I don't know what to get him!!! I know the first anniversary gift is paper but I don't know where to go with it.
P.S. He won't read this so don't feel bad about posting any ideas!
5 comments:
not too sure about the birthday gift, but for our one year anniversary Sean made me a scrapbook type thing with pictures of our first year of marriage and cute descriptions then the last few pages had pictures from magazines that described the things we want for the coming years, like trips, kids.. you know. He added a really sweet poem he wrote too. I loved it.
That's kind of what I was thinking of doing. But taking all the poems that Dan has written me/about me since we started dating and compiling them into a book. I'm just not sure how to go about it. Or when to do it.
birthday - vampire novels (have you gotten the new Bloodlines yet?)
anniversary - make the day special by taking him somewhere he likes to go and/or has never been. blindfold him, and drive him to a nice hiking spot in Logan canyon. Then go hiking. Or something like that...
Our anniversary is the weekend before Thanksgiving.. Hiking is a little cold then haha. But I like where you are going!
I haven't read Bloodlines at all. I'll have to check them out.
I have heard great things about Shutterfly. You can put the poems on pages and pictures. Or just do it yourself after a trip to Hobby Lobby for the supplies.
Let me know if you need any help, I love this stuff :)
Post a Comment