Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Avoiding homework...
I can tell when I've been sitting at work too long.. its when I start to avoid doing my homework anymore. It has been kind of nice so far this week. This weekend I went home and spent time with my parents and studied for the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (FE). And we also bought some pumpkins and squash! I also found out on Friday that I get to go to IACURH! Its another housing conference the week after my birthday! And its in Boulder, Colorado! I'm way excited! I also found out that I got a 93% on my fluids test! And an 86% on my mechanics test! Woohoo! Now, if only I can pass my economics test and my next fluids test, and the FE! Its going to be a long month! Well, at least there's HALLOWEEN!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on passing your tests and good luck with the upcoming ones!
Post a Comment