Well, I was doing my typical avoiding homework gig, and looking at all my friends and family blogs when I noticed I had somehow ended up tagged in one of these things. So here it goes!
8 TV Shows I Love To Watch:1. Ace of Cakes
2. Magic School Bus
3. Good Eats
4. Hannah Montana
5. Wizards of Waverly Place
6. Iron Chef America
7. NCIS
8. Top Gear
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Cafe Rio
3. Chili's
4. Albion Cafe
5. Ruby Tuesdays
6. Carl's Jr. (Does fast food count as a restaurant?)
7. Wendy's
8. A & W
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Woke up to go to class
2. Failed my Fluids test.. but so did everyone else
3. Worked for two hours
4. Made a chore chart for an apartment
5. Sat through an FE Review
6. Had a group meeting for my environmental class
7. Got a sore throat
8. Had to take Ni-Quil before I went to bed because I'm getting sick.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Passing the FE
2. Graduating College
3. Getting Married (NOT ANYTIME SOON!!!)
4. Seeing my whole family again
5. Ice Cream Cake!
6. Crawling into bed after a long day
7. Reading a good book
8. The next House of Night series book.. (March won't come soon enough!)
8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. The leaves changing colors
2. The cool air, not the snow that we had this weekend!
3. Halloween
4. Pumpkins
5. Hot chocolate
6. Getting to wear sweaters again
7. The fall colors in general
8. My birthday!
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. A Ragdoll cat
2. More Books to read
3. More cool postcards
4. Less Homework
5. Passing my FE Exam the first time around
6. Not being sick
7. Graduate from school
8. Eventually, a house to decorate all cute!
People I Tag:
I think almost everyone who has a blog that checks mine has already done this but Mandy... so I tag Mandy!
No comments:
Post a Comment