

So, as you can see... I carved a baby pumpkin! It was so much fun to do too! I was really bored last night because I was tired of studying and everyone was gone already. So I decided I wanted to carve a pumpkin. Well, I have a big pumpkin, but I didn't want to carve it and have it rot before Halloween came, and I also wanted to carve it with Brian. So, instead I decided to carve my baby pumpkin. It was fun. I used a 1/2 teaspoon to get all the guts out. Then I found the smallest metal spoon we had to smooth the insides. I also had bought a pumpkin carving kit with all the nice little knifes and saws in it, so I used them to cut my design! I love his cute crooked smile! He's so cute and as soon as I go to the store and buy some mini glow sticks, he is going to be lit up at night! I'll get a picture of him lit up too!
No comments:
Post a Comment