
So on Saturday, I took the lovely 8 hour test, which ended up only taking 7.5. It was really funny to see all the engineering students lined up in the engineering building at 7:15 in the morning with their clear plastic bags that we all brought in. You would think I was totally freaked out when I went in there but it was actually kind of calming. Like I was just ready to be finished. Quite nice I must admit.
And the first four hours flew by! I had plenty of time to finish everything but man those hours went by fast. The second four hours weren't as nice. I did get finished early though so I left. But sitting in those rollie chairs they have down in engineering 101 really aren't that comfortable after 6 hours. And the best part, I feel good about it! I really don't think there's anything I could have done better. I answered everything I knew how to do and guessed as well as I could on the ones I didn't. I guess we'll see the results come end of December.
1 comment:
I bet you're glad that's over with! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!
Post a Comment