a few days late...
Christmas is such a great time! I love getting to spend time with my family. And this year was awesome! Both of my brothers and their families came home for Christmas. So I got to spend Christmas with my niece and nephew! They are darling! And to top everything off. It snowed like CRAZY! Which led to a very white Christmas. So white, that my grandmas, who usually come out to my parents for Christmas, couldn't.
For Christmas, I had a hard time making a list for my parents of what I wanted "Santa" to bring me. My list was sad but what Santa brought me wasn't. I got a Wii! I also got money to buy the things I want for my wii, and some wii points so I can buy all the old school games for the wii and a recharging docking station for the controllers. I'm excited, although, I'm not sure how I'm going to play it in my tiny bedroom at school. Oh well! :)
1 comment:
We had so much fun! To bad it always passes way to fast. It was great spending the week with you!
Post a Comment